Monday, August 22, 2011

Some Inspirations To Share

One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others."

Archibald Rutledge

Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have."

Louis E. Boone


Begin somewhere; you cannot build a reputation on what you intend to do."

Liz Smith

Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you."

William Arthur Ward

Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil."

James Allen

Aerodynamically, the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway."

Mary Kay Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment