Saturday, November 26, 2011

Get A Personally Autographed Book As That Special Holiday Gift

With the holidays fast approaching, thought I'd put in a good word for the talented authors of the world. You know, they write their books for others to enjoy. God knows it isn't for fame and fortune or we'd have very few books for selection.

Why not consider a special Kindlegraph when determining the right book to give as a present for the readers on your holiday gift list? You will be presenting a gift of not only a very good read but also accompanied with a personal autograph to the receiver of the gift.

Of course I'd love you to give my book as that special gift but if not mine, there are many choices on Kindlegraph. I've include the following link where you may find my Kindlegraph in e-book and paperback but you will also be able to browse other books that may interest. you.

And, as an extra special present, should you decide to purchase my tale, I will be donating a portion to a very fine organization, EBMRF, who is seeking a cure for Epidermolysis Bullosa.

Here is the link: Kindlegraph

Happy Browsing!

No comments:

Post a Comment