Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Blog Hop - The Turn of the Karmic Wheel


1.       What is the working title of your book?

The Turn of the Karmic Wheel

2. Where did the idea come from for the book?

For many years I wondered how to enforce the fact each person, through their own daily acts and deeds touch others lives in a positive or negative way. I wished to show the effects of these actions.

3. What genre does your book fall under?
Speculative as it contains spirituality, horror, the paranormal and suspense.

4. Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?

Ben Barnes would be my selection for Joshua, Sienna Miller perfect choice for Angela Frank and my favorite character, Euclid Hannigan would have to be portrayed by Anthony Hopkins.

5. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?

A journey of horror, mystery and suspense as one town is witness to universal law.

6. Is your book self-published, published or represented by an agency?

It is published by All Things That Matter Press in e-book and paperback

7. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?

6 months and then the editing. Ugh.

8. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
Stephen King’s Thinner with a twist of Nora Roberts.

9. Who or What inspired you to write this book?

Actually, my friend of over 30 years suggested I try my hand at the story, loved it and prodded me to go forward.

10. What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?

It is indeed a mystery with surprises throughout as we meet the residents, see inside their lives and watch the horrifying or wonderful outcome when karma rears its head and judgment day is upon them. Many have said it is one of the most character driven, entertaining books they’ve read in years.

Include links to the 5 blog hop buds you’ve tagged for the following week (11/21).
I am still working on this as I have not received enough response but will be posting them as I get answers. I apologize but will certainly share other’s works as I do weekly on my radio show.
:

2 comments:

  1. Your cover is absolutely beautiful, Monica, and what a great combination--Stephen King with a twist of Nora Roberts! I've definitely got to check out your book and thanks for joining the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete